Staples Australia and Staples New Zealand make more happen for everyone from the home office to commercial enterprises including local, state and federal government, healthcare organisations and educational institutions.
Dedicated to providing organisations with greater cost savings and improved ordering efficiencies, Staples Single Source solution includes products, services and expertise in the categories of office supplies, facility solutions, kitchen supplies, safety products, business furniture, technology solutions, marketing and print services and educational supplies.
We also serve Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) customers through Staples.com.au – our online direct-delivery business for consumers and small businesses under 200 employees.
- • Quality products at competitive prices
- • Superior account management
- • Industry experts | product specialists
- • Experienced and stable company
- • National distribution network
- • Local stockholding
- • Easy ordering and order tracking options
- • Market leading reporting and purchasing analytics
- • World-class corporate responsibility
Industry’s largest distribution network.
It’s not enough just stocking a range of more than 60,000 different items – we need to be able to get them out to our customers fast and reliably. That’s why we have invested heavily in our national distribution network, making it one of the country’s best. With 32 locations across Australia and New Zealand, your nearest Staples office is never far away. Our vast national stock holding capabilities enable us to reach all corners of the countries with ease.
Staples Advantage offers you the best value solutions.
Getting our products to you.
Over 80,000 parcels are delivered to customers every working day. Through our network of over 250 delivery vans, we can make next business day deliveries to 96% of Australian businesses, whilst ensuring your products arrive intact and undamaged.
State-of-the-art national distribution centre
The centrepiece of our fulfilment capabilities is our National Distribution Centre in Erskine Park, NSW. The centre houses over 100,000 different products with 160,000 items picked daily. Developed through pioneering environmental sustainability design principles, it is a best practice example of sustainable development for the industrial sector in Australia. The site was selected by the Green Building Council of Australia under the Green Star-Industrial PILOT project to help create green standards for industrial buildings. Watch the video to find out some more fast facts about our Erskine Park facility.
Delivery options to suit your needs
Our friendly drivers are experienced and trained, and many are inducted with secure access to our customers to make deliveries seamlessly throughout buildings or security areas. You can even receive orders outside of business hours.
Our distribution network:
• Next day delivery to over 96% of Australian businesses
• Stock holding capabilities in over 25 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand
• Regional Distribution Centres in every state
• Dedicated delivery drivers, offering desktop delivery
• High-tech Distribution Centres, state of the art inventory and distribution management systems
• GPS tracking and electronic Proof of Delivery
• Innovative ‘Authority to Leave’ barcode scanning (Staples Spot)
• National fill rate in excess of 98.5%.
We don’t just deliver to your local area, we work there too.
We have 1,600 staff throughout Australia and New Zealand, demonstrating our commitment to employ within the local community. Because Staples employees live and work in the same areas as you, we understand your requirements and are able to provide customised solutions to suit your business.
We understand your business.
Staples™ is a trusted advisor and strategic partner to some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most reputable companies, across a range of industries.